About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Acquiring the kitchen stove from the previous owner.

myfs_133966

Hi Master Lee,

I have purchase a resale flat and only did some painting works on the wall main door and also wardrobes in the master & common room.

My question is do we need to reconstruct or replace the ktichen stove? I heard the elderly commenting we cant take over thestove from the previous owner as it will affect the my family's feng shui.

Please advise?

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. In my view, I have come across many individuals who have purchased resale condos. However, most of these units come equipped with either new or fairly well-maintained stoves. Many consider it unnecessary to replace such stoves.

2. It is inherent in human nature. When we receive feedback, especially from our parents, we tend to reflect deeply on whether we have acted correctly.

3. It often takes someone close to us providing negative feedback to evoke feelings of guilt within us.

4. Your query is more focused on personal beliefs and is not related to Feng Shui principles.

5. Feng Shui involves assessing whether the stove is positioned correctly, among other considerations in the kitchen.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Cecil Lee changed the title to Acquiring the kitchen stove from the previous owner.