About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Positioning of water feature in living room

myfs_124141

Hi Master Cecil,

i have been reading about feng shui and water feature location, could you advise me is the position of my water feature in the correct place in my living room?
from my research in the net, i know is in the northwest area is where the wealth spot is but i'm still confused.
i have attached my floor plan in the picture with the water feature placing in the area but i just want to confirm is the area correct?
please enlighten me...

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p240/TER_03_80/waterfeatureplacement-1.jpg

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Yueh T. wrote:

Hi Master Cecil,

i have been reading about feng shui and water feature location, could you advise me is the position of my water feature in the correct place in my living room?
from my research in the net, i know is in the northwest area is where the wealth spot is but i'm still confused.

These are some considerations:-

1. If your approach is thru the Compass School of Feng Shui; then it is best to draw up a 20 Year Flying Star Chart and find out exactly what are the Flying Star numbers at the northwest area (sector):-

1.1. If that sector has the Water Star #8; and depending on the Mountain # and Base # stars; etc...

2. Otherwise, what you had written is only as making a guess or practising "Trial and Error" type of Feng Shui. Else with the information provided; honestly, might as well as flip a coin: tails = proceed; heads = don't place that water feature.

3. Some resource on "What makes a good water feature":-http://fountain.geomancy.net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net