About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Fengshui of Tanamera Crest

myfs_155264

Sponsored Link

• Staff

These are some considerations:
1. A hill can evoke many reactions or even non action.
2. Based on Shapes and Forms Feng Shui, this hill is already considered a gentle hill without any CLIFFs.
3. As many know, our neighbour: Malaysia had the highlands incident... due to soil erosion and the blocks toppling down.
4. In fact there are so many homes on hills in Singapore: different gradient.. starting from Hillview or Hume Avenue side; to Cairnhill. Why call it Cairnhill. Your guess is as good as mine.
5. Labrador area also got homes on hills.
6. In Hong Kong, many of the rich build their homes on higher ground. Can them a hill.. if you want to.
7. Around 2005, or if my memory is current that was around 7 years ago, have been to the condo several times with different clients.
8. Some of the units do face the triangle roof of landed properties at Jln Pari Kikis / Dedap.
9. In general, not too long ago part of the area was burial grounds. And in Feng Shui, burial grounds were chosen because of good Feng Shui.
10. Thus, if you are looking at any unit there, within the three towers; there are always excellent to not so good units in this and any other developments.

On 7/2/2012 5:49:59 PM, Anonymous wrote:
May I know how is the fengshui
at Tanamera Crest Condo being
build on top of the hill?

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff

Yes, so long as the pointed triangle roof is not aimed towards a unit that is fine or ok.
As for some of the units facing the private estate (landed properties); the master bedroom, 2nd bedroom and even the living room can be seen facing the pointed roofs of the landed properties.

On 7/4/2012 3:09:32 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Thanks for your reply. I have
another question, You mention
about the triangle roof of
landed properties, will the
effect be avoided if the unit
is on high floor?