• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Staff

Facing towards Treasure Crest

In the past, many condo developments disallow hanging clothes. If so, often it is a matter of closing one-eye to it.

However nowdays, there are still some condos / ECs that have a distaste of this. What more with FIXED clothes drying fixtures! LOL

This is the neighbour = Treasure Crest condo

final.jpegfinal.jpegfinal.jpeg

final.jpegfinal.jpeg

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Hi Master Cecil,

My unit is [hidden by Cecil]

Firstly, I am trying to figure where is the best location to place my Guan Yin(With attachments ). 

[Have removed the attachment. As nowadays, lots of users ask for advice. And I note that the attachment also includes the exact unit address. Later, once replied, demanded that I take it down. 

Learned the lesson. I will not reply on specific Block/unit and even exact unit address.]

May i seek your advise?

Secondly, I have an idea to build a carpentry work at the living room that is meant for the altar, including sitting space, shoe cabinet and display cum storage space. I have attached pictures of the position and the rough design of the carpentry with 2 views. UnitType-B5A_pdf_copy.pdf

Screenshot_20240708_175505_SamsungNotes.thumb.jpg.5f92f899c57cadfc0a2ec75f7ed22aab.jpg

My doubts would be;

1. Can shoe cabinet can be included onto the same carpentry?

2. Must Guan Yin's back have to be a concrete wall?

Apologies for the bad drawings.

Seeking your advises please.

Appreciated and Thank you, Master.

• Staff
13 hours ago, Pan said:

Secondly, I have an idea to build a carpentry work at the living room that is meant for the altar, including sitting space, shoe cabinet and display cum storage space. I have attached pictures of the position and the rough design of the carpentry with 2 views. UnitType-B5A_pdf_copy.pdf

Screenshot_20240708_175505_SamsungNotes.thumb.jpg.5f92f899c57cadfc0a2ec75f7ed22aab.jpg

My doubts would be;

1. Can shoe cabinet can be included onto the same carpentry?

2. Must Guan Yin's back have to be a concrete wall?

Apologies for the bad drawings.

Seeking your advises please.

Appreciated and Thank you, Master.

1. Ideally in a utopian world = No. Not suppose to include the shoe. If must, try to have a vacuum or separated by a column, two pieces of e.g. thin plywood between the two cabinets .. to act like a symbolic separation.

2. No not necessary to bave a concrete backing. But ideally avoid having the Guan Yin sharing the same wall as a toilet especially that of the WC.