About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

When deciding on a house orientation, should one rely on the 8 Mansion or Ba Zi system? Cecil Lee suggests taking into account two key factors before making a decision.

Hello,

My Ba Zi is strong yin Earth Dragon my favourable elements are metal, wood, and water. My kua is 3 my favourable directions are north, east, south, and south-east. 

South is my sheng chi direction but it is also a fire direction. My Ba Zi tells me I do not need anymore fire. So should I avoid choosing a south facing house? 

Should I choose a house that is favourable to both my Ba Zi and Kua or choose a house using only my Kua?

Thank you.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. When guidelines are overly restrictive or narrow for practical purposes, there is a risk of overlooking a hidden gem or an unpolished gem of a home.

2. Is it better to select a house that aligns with both your Ba Zi and Kua, or should you prioritize your Kua alone? This decision is crucial, especially considering your Ba Zi and Kua.

3. The key considerations for finding a good home revolve around two major factors: the importance of location, location, location (LX3) or Excellent External Shapes and Forms accounting for 70%, and the concept of Yangzhai san yao making up the remaining 30%, resulting in a total of 100%.

1157260783_yangcai.png.a698e5b35c8b0a7b02537e07c72bcd2a.png

4. One can choose to view ba zi and kua as a single condition or simply focus on the kua under the Yangzhai san yao.

5. It is important to note that even within the Yangzhai san yao system, the Frontage factor contributes only a small portion compared to the significant impact of LX3!

6. Over time, many individuals (particularly Singaporeans) have become accustomed to relying solely on theoretical knowledge. While it is beneficial to recall what we have learned, true brilliance lies in practical application. This may explain the scarcity of entrepreneurs in Singapore.

7. The key to success lies in prioritizing the LX3 aspect above all else! "Do not overlook valuable opportunities, as internal factors can often be harmonized or optimized."

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff

1. In my personal opinion, when considering the purchase of a potential home for myself, I prioritize two main factors:

a. The importance of location cannot be overstated.
b. I also take into account the Flying Stars timely stars: For Period 7, I prefer a home with double #7's at the frontage. In Period 8, I look for either double #8's or Water star #8 at the frontage. As for Period 9, Water star #9 is preferred, along with double #9's if possible.

2. In the scenario mentioned above, Kua and Ba-zi + Kua are viewed as additional factors to consider, but they do not play a primary role in my decision-making process.

3. Once again, it is evident that my primary goal is to find the best home with optimal Shapes and Forms or LX3. Missing out on such a great opportunity is not something I am willing to do.

• Staff

Case Study: Understanding of Human/Man Luck under the Holy Trinity of Chinese Luck System

1. In cases where Location X3 is satisfactory (neither exceptional nor below average, but simply average).

2. Therefore, even if the Feng Shui of a house is not exceptional, a person's Human/man luck system can occasionally enhance the overall luck.

• Cecil Lee changed the title to When deciding on a house orientation, should one rely on the 8 Mansion or Ba Zi system? Cecil Lee suggests taking into account two key factors before making a decision.