About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Toilets in the Southeast & Southwest

munchkins

Dear Master Lee,

I recently got interested in Feng Shui and found out that certain toilet placements in the unit that I am renting is unfavourable (please correct me if I am wrong). I have attached a picture of the floor plan showing the sectors of my unit.

1. The toilet that mainly concerning is the toilet that is located at the main entrance (Southeast). Not only is it located at the wealth sector, it is very near the main door. Is there anything I can do to remedy the negative qi of the toilet with regards to its sector, and also placement near the main door? Also, is it still advisable to place a water fountain on the left side of the door (looking out) to activate the sector, given this?

2. The second toilet I am concerned about is the toilet in the Southwest corner. I heard that the Southwest is the Matriarch and also guides family harmony. Is there any remedy for this toilet?

I seek your kind advice on whether there are any remedies I can or should apply. Thank you.

spacer.png

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. Please understand that toilets are structural. Therefore please refer to Habit Twelve:-

Habit Number TWELVE

1.1. What is Habit Twelve:-

2. You wrote: "Also, is it still advisable to place a water fountain on the left side of the door (looking out) to activate the sector, given this?" "Is there any remedy for this toilet?" "whether there are any remedies I can or should apply"

2.1. Unfortunately, remedies cannot be plucked from the air. 

2.2. Habit 1, 2 and 3 are often applied.

3. At best, you may have to monitor the situation given that Para 2.2 is not applied at all.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net