About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

First time door open

wongjz

Hi.

I have a question regarding first time door opening. Can I open the door for electricity turn on before the auspicious date to officially open the door for the first time. Abit confuse on the meaning on this term. As before hand need to do some stuff too like defect checking etc and not all the time it can be a auspicious date.

Thank you

Sponsored Link

• Staff

image.png.160929e65a22c4026305bb97f40f8a9e.png

1. Frankly there are no encyclopedia or that procedures must be cast in stone.

2. For example, some China linked condo/EC developers simply do the handover of keys at the club house. Here, the home owner would go up to their brand new home that does not have electricity.

3. It is like a chicken and egg thing. How to indent power / electricity on the first day of key collection?

4. For re-sale homes, often the previous owner would often "cut-off" their PUB account on or before the day of hand-over so as not to lose money to a home where they no longer live.

5. Thus frankly, what you mentioned is more common than what you have imagined. And you are not the first nor last to face such a common situation. 

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff

Some seasoned developers like MCL, Far East and CDL usually turn on electricity supply on the day of key collection. And usually in the evening turn or off.

So it is as good as no longer a continuous turn on event. 

Of course, there are a few who get PUB to turn it on the same day of key collection.

Previously, I gotten the keys to a boutique condo unit. And the developer even gave us one week’s supply FOC.

In my opinion, all these does not really matter at all.

This is kachang Puteh or simply Peanuts!

• 1 year later...