About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Evolution of our Yearly Ba Zi Forecast with Auspicious Dates report: I had very auspicious day

• Staff

Yes, thanks :) btw bazi works perfect for example yesterday
i had very auspisious day and won lot money
Huge luck in poker game

image.thumb.png.1fdea6110dbf13d01ee4ff7a14b3c1fd.png

image.thumb.png.3ced88f20ed0496870394915dde13926.png

++++++++
++++

Evolution of our Evolution of our
Yearly Ba Zi Forecast with Auspicious Dates Report

1. In a way, have to thank Mdm [hidden] for that. I simplified and improved the yearly forecast so much because of her.
So much that I noticed the yearly forecast is now one of the reason most people are taking up the ba zi and annual review update as well. 

2. The ba zi forecast (both list and calendar format), contains additional ba zi luck consideration which is not available in the auspicious date report (or too complicated when checking 2 persons).

3. So it helps to not only find an auspicious date but the months/day that is better as well based on their individual luck. Which was why I had also some clients telling me they use it for their business deals and/or important meetings with good outcomes.

Reference:

1. Ba Zi Yearly Forecast with Auspicious Date (List Format) for 3 years (ie 2020/2021/2022) - Demo URL: https://www.geomancy.net/demoreports/bazi_v16_demo/bazi_demo_bazi_expert_review_2019_forecast.html

2. Ba Zi Yearly Forecast with Auspicious Date (Calendar Format) for 3 years (ie 2020/2021/2022) - Demo URL: https://www.geomancy.net/demoreports/bazi_v16_demo/bazi_demo_bazi_expert_review_2019_forecast_calendar_format.html

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Cecil Lee changed the title to Evolution of our Yearly Ba Zi Forecast with Auspicious Dates report: I had very auspicious day
Sponsored Link