About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Avoid trying to impress people by offering them three stale breads or repeating yourself like a broken record. Such behavior is more suitable for children.

• Staff

Mr X: Would appreciate your comments. I may call for your service once I buy a condo unit.

Same Mr X: I did ask you a question on doors facing each other at a condo unit which I wanted to buy. Could you advise on the feng shui implication. Should I buy a unit, then I would use your service but I cannot use your service before buying a unit.

Same Mr X again: The reason I am asking the question is due to the fact that I am looking at various condo units to buy a unit and after that the intent was to enlist your feng shui service.

+++

Don't impress others .. with the above x3

+++

stalebread.thumb.png.4159da5cbf6d24177c4517a0b5fab90f.png OR repeating like a image.png.5d19cd76e3bfb70d84853abc57e3a843.png

image.thumb.png.d145b4e364a1dcf9b0bef4610cf31c32.png

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Sponsored Link

• Cecil Lee changed the title to Don't impress others with Stale Bread x3
  • Cecil Lee changed the title to Avoid trying to impress people by offering them three stale breads or repeating yourself like a broken record. Such behavior is more suitable for children.
  • 2 weeks later...