About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

I have just moved to a new 10 years lucky cycle

Elaine118

I have just moved to a new 10 years lucky cycle. I am a Yang Weak Wood and the new 10 years indicate I moved to the Yin Metal period.  I understand Wood and Metal is conflict.  Does that mean I will be face with difficulties and problems the upcoming 10 years and is there a remedy to counteract this conflicts?  

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. If the year is not in your favor, it could pose significant challenges, especially if it further weakens your weak wood element.

2. The severity of the situation depends on the presence and number of clashes or harms, potentially impacting areas such as wealth, career, and health etc (what problems you will face depends on the indicators found in that year).

3. The negative impact also depends on the occurrence of major clashes or harms in the 10-yearly big luck and minor clashes or harms in the yearly small luck, intensifying any issues present. Especially, if both major and minor clash/harm are present.

4. It is impossible to predict the problems you may encounter in the year without further review of your yearly luck forecast.

5. For example, in the demo link provided below:

https://www.geomancy.net/demoreports/bazi_v16_demo/bazi_demo_bazi_expert_review.html

5.1. Under the luck period 7 (2018-2027), a major punishment in the year could indicate potential problems in that entire 10-year range, potentially impacting relationships and wealth.

sample-luck-pillar7-major-punishment-example.jpg.7b40504f071d93574713fcd099a075cc.jpg

5.2. In the year 2022, with 2 clashes and 1 punishment predicted, financial challenges and career changes may be affected.

sample_2022_problems.jpg.b1e02c19be1d4a57124af2a7a7ece5b9.jpg

5.3. In the year 2027, with 1 clash, 1 harm, and 1 punishment predicted, there could be implications for your career or health.

sample_2027_problems.jpg.5c0698aec017e2daf76a8ac8fdb9b563.jpg

6. The examples above clearly demonstrate that the severity of the situation is determined by the number of clashes or harms identified and the specific areas they impact, as indicated by your luck forecast.

7. To overcome these challenges, it is probable that your main element, wood, is weakened. Therefore, it is recommended to integrate more water and wood elements into various aspects of your life, such as colors, shapes, career decisions, social circle, and home environment.

8. To determine which elements you lack or have in excess, it is important to assess the balance of the five elements and make adjustments accordingly. Striving for a balanced state of each of your five elements, closer to the ideal value of 20%, can significantly enhance your overall luck. The more balanced your five elements are, the more auspicious your years will be, and the less problematic your inauspicious years will be.

9. You can utilize our free ba zi report to analyze your upcoming 2024 year for any clash/harms and potential issues to be cautious of during that time. Although it is not intended to be an exhaustive assessment as our full ba zi premium sample report above, it will provide you with a preview of what to watch out for in the upcoming year. You will know if whether it is a bad/very bad year, whether there are clashes/harm and any major issues it may affect (if any are found).

URL: https://freebazi.geomancy.net

In Conclusion

" The severity of challenges faced in a year is determined by the presence and number of clashes or harms, impacting various aspects of life like wealth, career, and health. To mitigate these challenges, it is crucial to strengthen your weak element, wood, by incorporating more water and wood elements into different areas of your life. Additionally, maintaining a balanced state of the five elements can enhance overall luck and reduce potential issues in inauspicious years. Utilizing tools like the free ba zi report can help identify clashes/harms and prepare for any upcoming challenges in the year ahead. " - Master Robert Lee, Geomancy.net

• Cecil Lee changed the title to I have just moved to a new 10 years lucky cycle