About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

My wife is currently expecting. Can the home audit still be done? Following this, the client's wife recently gave birth, and I included their son's information in the Feng Shui report at no additional cost.

Cecil Lee

• Staff
Hi Master Cecil Lee,
Understand that for the residential feng shui consultation, you will require the date and time of birth for all family members residing in the house.
However, wife is currently expecting (expected to deliver in Nov 2024) and we do not have baby's date and time of birth yet.
Can the home audit still be done?
Key collection for the BTO will be around Q1 202x.

+++ The Reply +++

Dear [hidden],

This document serves as a sample transcript illustrating a recent client who utilized my Feng Shui services.

Following this, the client's wife recently gave birth, and I included their son's information in the Feng Shui report at no additional cost.

Consequently, you may proceed with the review, and within the anticipated timeframe of the birth, please send me the child's details to be incorporated into the report update.

image.thumb.png.444ac79f9b6f9b8ba5cf820c0cdf8101.png

+++

image.png.7752a69ee6e7884fca68449329a4b4cf.png

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Cecil Lee changed the title to My wife is currently expecting. Can the home audit still be done? Following this, the client's wife recently gave birth, and I included their son's information in the Feng Shui report at no additional cost.
Sponsored Link