About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

In light of the conflicting information regarding the personal bazi favoring the west sector and the negative implications of the flying star for 2024, it is advisable to exercise caution and consider avoiding the west sector despite personal preferences.

• Staff
In light of the conflicting information regarding the personal bazi favoring the west sector and the negative implications of the flying star for 2024, it is advisable to exercise caution and consider avoiding the west sector despite personal preferences. Balancing personal insights with broader astrological guidance may lead to more favorable outcomes.

According to my personal Bazi, my favorable directions are NW, NE, SW, and W.

According to the Flying Star chart for 2024, the WEST sector is considered bad.

Should I still avoid the WEST sector, or can I use it based on my personal Bazi?

1. Based on the information you provided, it seems you are asking about your Ba Zi's favourable directions or the 4 good and 4 bad directions from our free ba zi report. These directions indicate which general directions are suitable for you. This does not change even if the house you are in faces a direction with suboptimal flying star earth luck.

URL: https://www.geomancy.net/content/personalised-reports/generate-free-feng-shui-reports/find-your-chinese-horoscope-sign-personal-ba-zi-element

2. The yearly forecast for 2024 indicates that the West sector is unfavorable this year due to the annual flying star, which changes every year. This means a bad illness star is affecting that sector this year, requiring some balancing to neutralize its effects for this year only. You can find this info from our 2024 yearly forecast:-

3. The annual flying star does not determine if the flying star luck for a west-facing house is good or bad. You need to create a flying star chart based on your house's period to see if the West frontage has good stars. The flying star chart is an Earth Luck assessment to determine the house's luck for your house layout plan. 

4. While Ba Zi provides a Heaven Luck chart of your potential luck, the flying star chart offers an Earth Luck chart of the house's potential luck if you live there. These are different assessments: one determines which directions bring you the best luck, while the other assesses the house's overall luck. In most cases, you will need to balance the house's luck, as flying star luck changes regularly.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Sponsored Link