About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

My neighbors mirror

Hi there, I did see a similar question posted but I can't find it again. But similar situation my neighbor has a about 8-9 in by 5-6 in mirror facing out of his main story window facing the right side of my home and it's not within 2 meters from my main entrance but it is right across the alley so I'd say a few meters from my side door which I almost use an equal amount as the main entrance. And there is also a utility pole between my house and there's. You asked that in the other post I stumbled across. Oddly enough I swear I can almost hear and at the very least feel the frequencies emanating off that utility pole straight into my bedroom.

I guess I'm just wondering what the significance of my neighbors mirror may be and also how to protect my home and combat any negativity being sent my account at? Someone recently did a tarot reading for me and I was advised someone is sending possibly some black magic my way and that they were using mirror magic. I just recently was introduced to this whole spiritual awakening and all the aspects of it within the last month. So I'm pretty new to everything. But I did turn all the mirrors in my home to face the walls and its been a night and day difference, physically , mentally, emotionally just everything.

Sorry this is sinking but I'm told  by multiple people a group of people are projecting negative energy at me constantly to divert my growth and healing journey. So any guidance would be a Godsend right now. I'm mostly wondering..

1. What could somebody possibly accomplish by pointing a mirror this way?

2. What can I do to to combat this...and what can I do to...

a  show neighbor I am aware of it

b. That it's not working.

c. I will not stand for it.

Thank you so much. Any help would really benefit me and assist me in my spiritual journey which is apparently under relentless attack for some reason currently  thanks so much..

IMG_20241005_160042062_HDR (1).jpg

IMG_20241005_155619478_HDR.jpg

IMG_20241005_155610001.jpg

Sponsored Link

• Staff

It is probable that the neighbor's mirror is intended to redirect the power pole.

+++

Please refer to the information provided in the link below.

The main point of the above illustration is to stand at a specific location, X, from which one should stand to capture a photograph of the lamp post, referred to as O. This instruction emphasizes the importance of positioning for effective photography.

image.thumb.jpeg.7f78726972abc5390c71386fc6b04756.jpeg

Excellent Shots!

image.thumb.jpeg.a3ab5c97668311205c99e0148fa6bc5d.jpeg

Related:

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net