About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

New House

myfs_78405

Hi Cecil,
I am interested in a HDB resale flat and the balcony faces an empty land and there is a small reservoir. I understand that the land with the reservoir belongs to the army and sometimes, there are aeroplanes landing at the place. Below the flat is a secondary school. This house is already 12 years old and the entrance of the house is SE facing and the balcony is NW facing.
My husband is a South person and I am North East. Is this a good house for us?
Thank you.
Nina

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Nina,
1. For buying a resale flat, do check with the existing owner their purpose of selling the house. To get a clue as to the present/past experience with the house.
(This does not necessary mean that it would also be good for us. But is an overal a general good indicator).
2. You can make use of the free tools at http://www.geomancy-online.com to generate the free Eight House Report for each family member.
Under the Eight House - do check how suitable the house is to both you and your husband.
In addition, usually what are the intangible force affecting each member of the house especially in the bedroom.
http://www.geomancy.net/fs/house1.htm
3. Furthermore, if you want to use other tools, check out the free Good House analysis or the paid Good House report to look further into the overall Flying Star or birth chart of the house.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 3/3/2002 6:08:00 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Hi Cecil,
I am interested in a HDB
resale flat and the balcony
faces an empty land and there
is a small reservoir. I
understand that the land with
the reservoir belongs to the
army and sometimes, there are
aeroplanes landing at the
place. Below the flat is a
secondary school. This house
is already 12 years old and
the entrance of the house is
SE facing and the balcony is
NW facing.
My husband is a South person
and I am North East. Is this a
good house for us?
Thank you.
Nina

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Dear Cecil,
Thanks for your prompt reply. I understand that a NE person is not suitable living in a SE, whilst a SE house is alright for a south person.
My question is can we just find one house that at least suitable for the main owner? Afterwhich, do some feng shui to be it suitable for the other family members. We are really intersted in this particular house but I think it is not suitable for me and my youngest daughter.
Your advise, pls. Thank you.
Nina

• Staff

Dear Nina,
You can refer to the recent message posted today " Which house to choose? ".
Here, I have indicated that for the Eight House Theory:-
1. More importantly, if one is using this theory: for the breadwinner - choose houses that have suitable main door.
The worst senario to avoid is houses with the `death/disaster' sector for the breadwinner at the main entrance. This is the most unsuitable house for the breadwinner.
For the main entrance, just concentrate on the breadwinner. It is ok if it is not necessarily good for say your daughter.
2. Next is the bedrooms. Choose houses that have good rooms for yourself and your daugther if possible.
In the most recent reply on " Which house to choose "; priority should FIRST be given to Shapes and Form Feng Shui.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil
Each room should best suit the individuals staying there.

On 3/4/2002 12:14:00 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear Cecil,
Thanks for your prompt reply.
I understand that a NE person
is not suitable living in a
SE, whilst a SE house is
alright for a south person.
My question is can we just
find one house that at least
suitable for the main owner?
Afterwhich, do some feng shui
to be it suitable for the
other family members. We are
really intersted in this
particular house but I think
it is not suitable for me and
my youngest daughter.
Your advise, pls. Thank you.
Nina

Dear Cecil,
Though usually we would think that the husband is the breadwinner, what if wife is also working and contributing equally towards the family, wouldn't the wife be considered as one of the breadwinners?
In this house that we are interested, I think the facing of main door is a "death-sector" for me, what kind of impact would I receive if I move in? What should be done to overcome this "death-sector" if I really want to buy the house?
Your precious advise, pls.
Nina

• Staff

Dear Nina,
With regards to the recent question about the breadwinner:
1. If both partners contribute roughly the same income - for purposes of analysis, e.g. under the Flying Star report, the male info is still used.
2. Under the Eight House, it is good to as you mention look at the intangible force at the main entrance for e.g. the husband and wife.
3. What happens if one is a East and the other a West house person?
If possible, try to look at houses with main door combinations e.g.:-
Better choices:
Excellent/Irritation
Prosperity/Irritation
Health/Irritation
Longevity/Irritation
Excellent/Spook
Prosperity/Spook
Health/Spook
Longevity/Spook
The above are better choices (where possible).
4. Most of all, priority should be given to the `male'.
5. If the main door is at one's death sector e.g. for the spouse, this means that the house is the `least suitable' for her. However, if one can, the bedroom should be a better direction - to offset this negative feature.
More important here is that the Shapes and Form Feng Shui should be good. With better Shapes and Form, it can help offset it.
6. For a resale flat, it is always good to find out the reason for the existing / previous owner's resale of the apartment. It is good to hear if the owner has for example, more family members e.g. children and that they are "upgrading" for the better.
7. A school next to a house - overall is OK. So long as the roof or any part of the school does not pose a poison arrow.
8. From your basic description of the resale flat, it sounds acceptable. However, do stand outside the main entrance and each room looking out to check for poison arrows. This is still correctable. Where possible, the house should not have roads surrounding the apartment as it may be affected by malnignant forces.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 3/3/2002 6:08:00 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Hi Cecil,
I am interested in a HDB
resale flat and the balcony
faces an empty land and there
is a small reservoir. I
understand that the land with
the reservoir belongs to the
army and sometimes, there are
aeroplanes landing at the
place. Below the flat is a
secondary school. This house
is already 12 years old and
the entrance of the house is
SE facing and the balcony is
NW facing.
My husband is a South person
and I am North East. Is this a
good house for us?
Thank you.
Nina

Dear Cecil,
Thank you so much for your advise. I will be contacting you to do a feng shui for the new house once I confirmed one.
Be the way, could you interpret this house number #12-1054 as the free report wizard did not give any interpretation.
Rdgs.
Nina