About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

re: business from good to bad??????/

myfs_107750

hi, i started my first business in end of year 2000 and was progressing by leaps and bound. But along the years, the shareholders started to have mistrust and since business was on a sharp downturn till we ended the business in mid 2002.

Since then, i had started my second business at end of year 12/2002 with another two new partners. The first phase of business was good but it cannot lasts over5 months and one of the partner left the business adn since then, it was on the downturn. But the remaining two partners only able to see some lights for their ventures in the mid of this year but now the other partner is leaving to start his own business. I am staying put and intend to bring my business up. And i had started another company to cater to another needs.

Is it that iam doomed to not having or can work in partneship for business? How can i improve my busienss and see success soon?

Because of my business, i am curently in debts (credit loans, friends loans, suppliers loan) of over $80k plus which i am not able to clear?

My birthday as 07/01/1974.

Sponsored Link