About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Areas of West Facing home--good and bad

myfs_103918

Good day, masters!

I am studying Feng Shui extensively, and have been using your site to do my personal calculations.

I am confused however on one particular:

I live in a west group house, which is perfect for me as I am a west group person. However, the layout of my home has me facing all my 'bad directions', and my good directions, such as the southwest, are blocked by a stepladder staircase going into a hole in the floor to my bedroom level (I live in a three level loft style condominium). The good areas, such as west (where my front door is, and closet upstairs) southwest (staircase and big hole in the floor) northwest (bathroom lower floor and closet upper floor) and northeast (end of kitchen, very small compact area) have me in a quandry, as I have been forced to place my bed against the north wall upstairs, my home office facing south on the south wall of my bedroom (downstairs south is where I have my couch). I can do nothing of the space in the southwest, other than hang pictures and place maybe a small aquarium or table.

I am confused. According to the I Ching and bagua, southwest is associated with mother earth and relationships. But according to my birthtime, it is for me 'wealth.' Does that mean that it is my wealth corner of my home only? Do I energize this with fish aquarium and color purple--even though water erodes earth. And if so, where is my relationships corner? I do not want to energize it as wealth with tree energy if it is earth energy! Do I activate it as wealth, or do I activate it according to the I Ching as relationship? Because I am strong fire, I am not supposed to place more fire in the south, however this is the place I put my computer as there is no other room in my bedroom. The north area is traditionally for career, but it is where my stove and kitchen are located. Does that mean I will not have a career? And of course, my worst direction is southeast, which is wood energy. The area traditionally associated with wealth. Once I put a fish tank there, and the feng shui resulting almost killed me. So...

How do you use the compass favorable and unfavorable directions as applied to your home and use all areas of your home. I do not know how to use the bagua and 8 pillars in relation to the compass, as I am afraid to energize my bad directions...yet these are clearly part of life, as in career, family and health, weath and fame and reputation. Yet according to compass, in my case they are assocaited with spook, the six killings, death, etc. Does that mean that I am going to be lacking these in my life if I do not energize the area of my home? And if I am not to use them, where would my family area be, or my career area?

How does the compass school method and the 8 pillars work together without causing harm in the bad directions?

Please help clarify if you can.

Looking at the bagua, I can energize all areas by color and feng shui cures. However, I was told by the practictioner that these are directions I am to face, and have nothing to do with the actual template of my house, that it was beneficial to energize all areas of my home. Yet my house is a template for my well being, and because I am afraid to energize certain areas of my house, it has affected my life as well (since rearranging my furnishings, my long term boyfriend and I broke up, I fell out of favor with several close friends, and I lost my job and source of income...all in the space of two weeks! so I know it may be attributed to bad feng shui!) Please help.

Thanks, I love your site. One day I will love to take your on line course, but now need a job with money!

Lisa

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Sponsored Link