About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Suitable Pets

myfs_90678

DearMasters,

I have been told that, different pets may affect one's luck and I'm wondering if this is true. For instance, for people born in the year of dog, the most suitable pet for them will be - snake. ***** scary huh ***** I am not sure how true is such statement.

I have heard of different gemstone and colormay affect one's luck - but never heard of pets before.

Thanks.

Cheers,

Ken

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Ken,

In my opinion, the best way to understand or have a better understanding of the whole approach to "Luck" is to simply understand the "Holy Trinity of Luck":-

Here, this holy trinity of luck are:-

1. Heaven Luck - What is suppose to be - what we are born with (or without)!
2. Earth Luck - Feng Shui of our home / office ....
3. Human Luck - Relationships with each other and pets can be considered under this category!

Under Para 3, above, frankly, we should not be looking at things like : a cat suitable for my ba zi or a dog; white mice? Guinea pig, rabbit?

But rather, the responsibilities to care for them etc... As most of us are aware, dogs have been bred for many years as a companion for humans. Cats are also bred ...here. While, like you have mentioned, snakes have always being associated with "evil" e.g. enticing Adam to eat an apple... (Adam and eve kind of saga)...And in particular, they are slippery ....

Overall, under Human Luck factors, we often see or (I often see) newly married couples .... rearing pet dogs or cats. But later, when they really have children... many still keep them while some simply change their priorities.. or simply have no time to up-keep their pets!

In my opinion, we should not match our horoscope with the type of animals to be kept! Since there are large ones! Such as an OX, Tiger (fierce and unpredictable and endangered) ... etc...

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Quote:

K Chin wrote:
I have been told that, different pets may affect one's luck and I'm wondering if this is true. For instance, for people born in the year of dog, the most suitable pet for them will be - snake. ***** scary huh ***** I am not sure how true is such statement.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Cecil,

Base on your advice, can I confirm that it is ok for a person who is born in the year of Dragon, ableto keep a dog as apet? Also, isit advisable for this individual to keep soft toys or pictures of dogs in the house as dragon clashes with dog?

Please advise.

Thank you.

Sharlene