About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

House Number

myfs_121886

Hello Cecil,

I am not quite sure how to even ask the question without getting everything confused. So here I go, on house number I understand that it has nothing to do with Feng Shui just with numerology. I have used the free online calculator for the numbers. Like for example: 107 means prosperity in 1983-2004 but goes really bad in 2004 and up in years. Now what if I buy a house that was built in period 7 and remodel it does that mean the housenumber goes bad or is it still good since originally the house was built in period 7.

This question is really hart for me to ask without getting everything confused. I hope you will understand what I was trying to ask. Thank you for your time that you have to take to answer these questions.

Thank you again,

Tatjana

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Tatjana,

Tatjana Hatten wrote:
I am not quite sure how to even ask the question without getting everything confused. So here I go, on house number I understand that it has nothing to do with Feng Shui just with numerology. I have used the free online calculator for the numbers. Like for example: 107 means prosperity in 1983-2004 but goes really bad in 2004 and up in years. Now what if I buy a house that was built in period 7 and remodel it does that mean the housenumber goes bad or is it still good since originally the house was built in period 7.

This is a good question. I get what you are trying to ask.

You see the apartment number analysis is meant to help determine if based onthe exact same layout, but located on different level, what is the type of house luck qi the house has. So this was why the house built is necessary to determine to see how is the qi at different level. So logically, that means that if you remodel the house, the Qi will change. So the period it was built will also have to be adjusted to determine the how auspicious the house number is.

But the more important factor is how the is the feng shui qi of the house which is based on the flying star of the house. So the luck from this area is far more important than the house number.

So I won't worry too much about the analysis of the house number. The main purpose is to determine of which house number is auspicious or not. That is about all.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research