About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Toilet Issue

myfs_126802

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Anonymous wrote:
I reliase that my wealth sector is located in the toilet and store. How can i maximise my wealth sector to benefit me financiallyor minimise my losses (as financially i have not been doing well).

If your wealth stars falls in your toilet or storeroom area, you will not be able to maximise or activate that wealth luck.

In fact, if the wealth stars falls in your toilet, it will symbolise a leak of your wealth. One method is to place a chinse hulu (bottle gourd) usually to help minimise this is to attempt to symoblically trap the some of the wealth before it leaks out. If it the wealth area falls in your storeroom, then you can't benefit from it as it is locked up in the store but would be better than having a toilet located there.

The only other thing you can do is attempt to fix up all other leaks in your home, choosing the right colour scheme to enhance your personal luck, and to activate other wealth areas in the house. This will help to offset the problem of the wealth star falling in the toilet/store area. I have some guide on the common leaks to look out for in this talk reference:-

URL: http://talk.geomancy.net

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research