About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

GOOD AND BAD SECTORS

myfs_118730

Hi, I am pretty new to fengshui. I used the free report to check on my 4 good and bad sectors. I would like to find out if one needs to put something auspicious in the bad direction to avoid problems or do we put them in the good direction? How do we also calculate our lucky days for starting a new job?

Thank you very much.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Christina,

Christina Krishnan wrote:
Hi, I am pretty new to fengshui. I used the free report to check on my 4 good and bad sectors. I would like to find out if one needs to put something auspicious in the bad direction to avoid problems or do we put them in the good direction? How do we also calculate our lucky days for starting a new job?

Basically, the 4 good and 4 bad sectors which is the Eight House concept is only used for checking on suitability of a house and the best directions for sleeping/working/study position. That is about all.

For a house, you only use it check if a bedroom is suitable, where is the best position to sleep, where is the best position to study/work.

So a bad sector does not mean that you cannot put auspicious things there. It just mean that sector is not the best sector for you to use. You are still allowed to place items whereever you want to just minimise the doing anything important in that sector of the house.

Christina Krishnan wrote:
How do we also calculate our lucky days for starting a new job?

There are two ways:-

1) Is to use the free auspicious date report for upto next 30 days which helps you check on good dates that are suitable to you as well as deemed generally a good date under the Tung Shu (Alamac):-

URL: http://www.geomancy.net/reports/free-report/freerpt-dateboth.htm

2) The other is to check out which dates in your ba zi's daily forecast represents an auspicious date.Those days that are auspicious coupled with themonth that is most auspicious will likely to be the best possible date for you.However, this will forecast is onlyavailableas a paidba zi premium with the monthly and daily forecast.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research