About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

how to know what element that i'm really are?

myfs_127428

hi there, just wonder how to really know what element that i'm really are?

born in year 26/5/1977 is a "fire snake" in horoscope.....then Birth element is "strong water" , my quetion is, why fire then strong water? what element that should i use to make life more better?

christie

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Christie,

Christie Tiew wrote:
hi there, just wonder how to really know what element that i'm really are?

Just use the free ba zi report on our website:-

URL: http://www.geomancy.net/reports/free-report/freerpt-element.htm

Christie Tiew wrote:
born in year 26/5/1977 is a "fire snake" in horoscope.....then Birth element is "strong water" , my quetion is, why fire then strong water? what element that should i use to make life more better?

You see every year is defined by a horoscope sign, so there are 12 unique horoscope signs. There are also 5 five elements that can be assigned to each sign depending on which year within a 60-year cycle it falls in. So there is where you get the definition of being born in the year of a fire snake.

But you must remember, within a year there are 365 days, so can everyone born in the year of the fire snake all be fire snake? This is not accurate form of your element. In fact, depending on which day you are born, you can be a weak water/strong water/weak woood/strongwoodperson born in a fire snake year.

Therefore, the Strong water is the more accurate breakdown of the element you are born with based on the day of birth rather than the year of birth.

That is why the Strong water is determined to be your true personal birth element and thus you should be improving what you lack based on that element.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research