About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Aquarium: I also have an aquarium but it is in the basement(I think the southwest area).I do not have any more spacein the main floor of the house?

myfs_127702

Hi,I am getting confused now with some of the feng shui tips. I have my front door facing east.But my part of my stairs (half of it) is facing the front door.By the way the stairs is by the wall.And it has 14 steps up to the landing.I cannot do anything to fix the stairs.What feng shui tips can I apply?

I also have an aquarium but it is in the basement(I think the southwest area).I do not have any more spacein the main floor of the house? Is it okay to put it on the second floor (loft/office/study area)?

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Anonymous wrote:
Hi,I am getting confused now with some of the feng shui tips. I have my front door facing east.But my part of my stairs (half of it) is facing the front door.By the way the stairs is by the wall.And it has 14 steps up to the landing.I cannot do anything to fix the stairs.What feng shui tips can I apply?

If the concern, is the main door facing the stairs, then the best way is to have a screen or partition to block the path of the main door and stairs. This is provided you have some space to have this partition which is the best solution for this problem.

Anonymous wrote:
I also have an aquarium but it is in the basement(I think the southwest area).I do not have any more spacein the main floor of the house? Is it okay to put it on the second floor (loft/office/study area)?

If you are asking for best position for the aquarium for feng shui luck, then it is best to be located at the auspicious water star position in the flying star sector. For example, in period 8, the auspicious star 8 is current auspicious star. So if the sector has this star, then an aquarium will be extremely beneficial. You can use the free flying star chart in our website to check this out:-

URL: http://login.geomancy.net

Else, if not for general placement, aquarium is best placed in the common area (living room) or office/study room area. Bedrooms should be avoided as bedrooms.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

• Cecil Lee changed the title to Aquarium: I also have an aquarium but it is in the basement(I think the southwest area).I do not have any more spacein the main floor of the house?