About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Need advise on company name and logo

myfs_128356

Hi, fficeffice" />

I am setting up a new company and i am in the construction line specializing in plaster ceiling. I would like to getmaster advice on setting up the name and color of my company logo. The company name i have in mind is "Fortune Plaster" or "Master Plaster". Kindly advice or suggest on the color of the logo and the name of the company name urgently.

Many Thanks,

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Jessie,

Looi Jessie wrote:
I am setting up a new company and i am in the construction line specializing in plaster ceiling. I would like to getmaster advice on setting up the name and color of my company logo. The company name i have in mind is "Fortune Plaster" or "Master Plaster". Kindly advice or suggest on the color of the logo and the name of the company name urgently. src='http://www.geomancy.net/wbimages/smiles/icon_surprised.gif' width=15
height=15 border=0>fficesrc='http://www.geomancy.net/wbimages/smiles/icon_surprised.gif' width=15
height=15 border=0>ffice" />

Frankly, under the chinese name system, there is only a calculation for chinese company name. There isn't any traditional analysis system for english company name. So not able to advise you here.

As for your logo, this is more a paid service to which logo is most suitable. However, if you know what element you lack from your ba zi, that colour or shape would ideally be the best for your logo especially if you are the owner of the company.

Say for example, if your ba zi is is weak wood, then water (blue/black/gray colour) would be better for you.

Or create logo that can create wealth. In a construction industry (earth), either have symoblic of creation. ie wood destory earth to create wealth. So that you can control the construction industry. Or earth destroy water. This is also another way to design a logo based on this concept.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research