About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Sleeping position in a very small bedroom

myfs_128370

Hello,

I have a very small bedroom and I can only sleep either facing north (head pointing north and feet south) or facing south (head poiting south and feet to the north). My kua number is 6. Which of these positions would be better for me?

Thanks,

Sandra

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Anonymous wrote:
I have a very small bedroom and I can only sleep either facing north (head pointing north and feet south) or facing south (head poiting south and feet to the north). My kua number is 6. Which of these positions would be better for me?

Generally, the guidelines for the bed position should be:-

1. It should not fall in the unfavourable positions based on this and should generally be placed in the best shape and form layout base on this link:-

URL: http://www.geomancy.net/resources/theories/fs-bedroom.htm

2. Then among the best shapes and form placement of the room, you choose the one that falls closest to your best directions based on your eight house. Or at least avoid Death or Disaster facing.

Sometimes depending on the layout of the room, there isn't much alternative to placing the bed.So go by the best shapes and form placement, then followed by a suitable bed position/sleeping position.

Given you can only sleep facing North or South, then sleep with your head pointing North and feet pointing South would be the better position if possible. Provided the layout allows for this position. Otherwise, you should go by the best layout position based on shapes and form first.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Leee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research