About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Posion arrows from surrounding houses

myfs_128492

I live in a house surrounded by poison arrows from the roofs of other houses nearby. Is a pa kua above the front door sufficient protection?I understand that you can aim cannons at the offending arrows. Should the cannons be inside the house or outside and should there be some sort of shield behind them if they are inside the house?

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Linda,

Linda Cropper wrote:
I live in a house surrounded by poison arrows from the roofs of other houses nearby. Is a pa kua above the front door sufficient protection?I understand that you can aim cannons at the offending arrows. Should the cannons be inside the house or outside and should there be some sort of shield behind them if they are inside the house?

Generally, any external threats (posion arrows) you may have to use ba gua to protect your house if you are not able to block it.

For example, a fence or trees that can block the poison arrow can also act as a way to prevent the sha qi. Or ifthe poison arrow from the roof cuts into your windows, then a day curtain can also help to precent most of the sha qi into the house. This would be the most friendly method to solve this problem.

If there are still potential threat cutting in the house, then like what yous aid some decorative items (cannon or dragon) can also be placed pointing to the sha qi to help eliminate the threats. However, the best would be to use more friendly methods.

In Feng Shui, if you are no longer able to see the threat, it no longer becomes a problem. If you cannot, then a bagua may have to be the only choice. If you use a bagua, then one will do to protect your frontage.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research